Total Pageviews

Monday, March 18, 2013

Update

Hello!
 

Just wanted to let you all know how the writing of Porcelain and Clouds is going.

Porcelain seems to be coming along very well, I'm pretty happy about it. Chapter four is all written down. Just gotta re-read it a few times, make sure everything is to my taste and make it go through my beta. This story just seems to write itself!

The chapters are shorter than anticipated. I'd planned for them to be 10,000 words, but they seem to be between 7,000 and 8,000. I'm nonetheless satisfied with that so I don't mind at all!

As for Clouds... I have nothing done yet. Sorry. I'm kinda fighting with it right now. Amrun made a lovely suggestion that I will most likely follow. I'm not quite happy with how the story turned out after the end of One Day, so I will probably scrap the plan I have for it and write something that I feel better about. Surprise for me, but heh. Better than struggling to write it.

So this is it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment