Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Darn!

Hello!
 
I'm so sorry for not updating lately...
 
I don't know what's been going on with me, but I just haven't had any motivation to write. Or do much else for that matter, but anyway. I swear I haven't given up on any of my stories! I'll complete them, I just need some time to get back into it.
 

Special apologies to Clouds' readers, who haven't gotten anything in a long time now!
 
I haven't been so happy with how it turned out in the end, so that hasn't helped me want to write it. Still, I really need to get over it and finish it... It still holds a special place in my heart for being One Day's sequel. I'm happy to have finished the first project, now I just need to finish the next!
 
Behind the Porcelain Mask is still my baby. I'm very happy about it for now. It's going at the pace I wanted. Slow. I'm setting the atmosphere and characters little by little, not going too fast with anything... Quite a feat for me! I'm impatient to get more done and see how it will go.
 
On the other side... I really need to get started on an original project. I scrapped the one I wanted to do for practice. It was just crappy and I disliked it, so I didn't want to write it. Not much to do there. Around the Corner still sounds promising to me. Just need to get the groundwork laid out and do something with it!
 
Anyway! Thanks to anyone reading this and sticking with me. Always feel free to contact me, either for questions on my stories or just for a chat. Talking to anyone about writing always helps me get going!
 
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment